Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our little copy cat

I suppose it is because Evie has plenty of people to watch during the day. I suppose it is because she shares a room with Lily, who typically changes her clothes 2 to 3 times daily. Evie has caught on to the concept (just slightly) of what to do with clothing. Evie will get into a dresser, pull out a drawer's "innards", and proceed to drape things around her neck and proudly walk around the house with them on. Evie will also get into the headbands in the bathroom and try to put those on--sometimes succeeding--and parade those around the house as well.

This afternoon I was busy in the kitchen and Evie was off doing her own thing. I am not sure how long she had not been around me, but when I stopped for a moment to notice Evie was by my feet, I found that she had been playing in her dresser. Evie had grabbed her little skorts and had tried to wrap them around her neck so she could get "dressed". This is what I found instead--I thought it was too cute not to capture it.

0 comments: