Friday, August 8, 2008

Cute kids

We got a new camera recently and I have been having fun taking lots of photos of the kids. When going through and editing them, I often find I have more photos of Lily, Joe, and Evie than of David and Alexis. I feel bad, but I think it is because the younger kids tend to hang around me more. They are also more prone to running and jumping around the house, where Alexis is typically hiding out somewhere or playing Yahtzee or Farkle with me, and David is usually outside with his friends. I need to try to do a better job!

These are some random photos I have thought were cute lately.


After 7 trips through White Water Safari, Ez and the kids were literally soaked to the core!


Hula hooping it up








Lily was painting the other night--she was telling David she was painting the Jonas Brothers, but they might look different because it is in Chinese!


Lily is a Camp Rock addict--doing part of the "Too Cool for you" dance (she loves the little shoulder dance)


Joe being still for a moment--very rare


David hoping for a ball at the game


My handsome young man

4 comments:

The Eccles said...

My kids are always amazed at how well that girl does the "shoulder thing" in Camp Rock. That movie definitely got us through the summer!
Cute Pics! I always take more of the younger ones too.(they change more)

Annukka said...

You DO have cute kids! I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer. The Jonas Brothers look different because it is in Chinese! :) I love that! That is way too cute!

Laura said...

You have had a fun summer! I'm sorry I haven't commented more! Do you love your camera? I have a lot of fun with mine! OH - and I LOVE the idea of walking duke on the treadmill! Very ingenious!
We are actaully coming to Vacaville this weekend -- to pack our stuff up from the storage unit and bring it to the place we're renting. I may have some free time on Friday night -- Gav and Dwight will be at the storage unit packing the truck. Are you available then to hang out for a little while? I'll call you later this week!

Anonymous said...

Lilly is so cute doing the shoulder dance. I also like the shoulder dance from Camp Rock! My family really misses you guys.

Love,
Kayla Birch