Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Coolness Factor

I am not a big fan of roller coasters, but I will go on some of them occasionally, to keep what I call my "coolness factor" up at a decent level.

I had no intention of riding the Tower of Terror, but since Ez and David said it was actually pretty fun and my mom decided she would brave it, I decided to give it a try. I got "coolness" points since David was so surprised and impressed that I was willing to go! And guess what--it was actually a lot of fun, and I am glad I went.

The one ride in the park that I really didn't want to go on was the Mali Boomer--one of those outdoor free fall rides. Grandma Val had warned David a few months ago that she wouldn't ride it. She simply doesn't like free fall rides.

But I think Grandma wanted to maintain her coolness factor because she decided to brave it and ride with David. She definitely won some major points with him--and she even said it wasn't too bad!

Before



After

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! What A FUN trip! We are so jealous. We're thinking about heading down there in March maybe. We'll see...
I can't believe how tall Evie is! The pic with Minnie, Lily, Joe and her -- she looks so tall! Sydney is growing so much too... We'll have to get those babies together again soon to play -- and WE need to get together just to talk! :) We will be around the week of Thanksgiving... are you guys staying in town? Will we see you?

The Eccles said...

I am glad you finally posted your trip! How fun to have grandma!!!