Sunday, March 15, 2009

Magazine Basket

Does every family have a magazine basket? Probably. If not, they should, right? I love our basket because it is one we got as a wedding gift. Of course, it was filled with towels when we got it and it has housed many things in the past, but it has been our magazine basket for the past few years.

I realized it was time to clean out the basket the other day when things were almost sliding off the top. I pulled everything out and got busy figuring out what magazines were worth keeping, tearing out articles from ones I was willing to get rid out, and I noticed that the basket was missing! I found it in the kitchen, with Evie sitting in it and playing David's old GameBoy (or Boy's game, as Joe would call it). Evie decided the basket is far more useful to her with nothing in it!


Mostly Evie just likes to turn it on and off and on and off and on...


I love this picture because I never catch Evie when you can see her teeth!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, the famous magazine basket. You know, ours was full of towels when we got it as a wedding gift too! Hahaha! I swear, they get filled too fast though and I HATE cleaning it out! When we moved I put most of my mags on freecycle -- I saved my favorites of course. They went fast! Thanks for telling me about freecycle!