Saturday, April 25, 2009

"I'm SO clever!", says Evie

Evelyn is just growing up! Sometimes I can't believe how big she is now. Definitely not a baby, though Joe would argue that fact for wuite a long time. It is such fun to watch her learn a grow, but with the growth always comes those funny moments...

I had leftover M&Ms from Easter and I didn't want to end up eating the entire bag on my own, so I decided to make cookies with them. After making the dough, I decided I didn't want to take the time to make a bunch of cookies, so I made cookie bars instead. The kids really enjoyed them.

One day I walked in on Evie helping herself. Apparently mom left the bag of cookie bars too close to the edge of the counter...I forget how tall and sneaky she is getting! Evie was certainly grateful for my forgetfulness, however!



1 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute. We actually made M&M cookies this week too -- and I let Sydney "help" make the dough balls. Then I let her taste some dough, and she just kept dipping her spoon in for more!