Friday, May 15, 2009

A dress for you...


Just another funny Evie clothing story.

A little while back I got 2 really cute dresses for Lily. Evie has fallen in love with them. Honestly. She will find them in the clean clothes pile and take them away from Lily. She wears them all around the house and has a huge (not joking) tantrum when I allow Lily to wear one.

I kept saying I needed to go back to Carter's (where I got them) and just pick them up in Evie's size, but haven't gotten back there. While at Costco the other day, we saw one of the coveted dresses (yet another reason to love Costco). It was even $3 cheaper than at Carter's, so we picked it up! Evie put it on right away and wore it through the store. She is one happy girl now! We'll just have to see if she still claims Lily's too.

0 comments: