Friday, June 12, 2009

Grandparent's visit

Keri's Mom and Dad were able to come and spend some time visiting us, which was a huge treat. It was so nice to spend time with them, since we don't get to see them very much. We had fun playing at the park, going to dinner, eating ice cream at Fenton's, and just hanging out and spending time together.

Of course, the biggest thing we did was take on a few "simple" house projects, which got turned into slightly bigger house projects, but they all turned out fantastic. My mom and I finished decorating Alexis's bedroom, minus a few decorative pillows. My dad decided to take down nearly all the art on the walls in my home and sort of redo it all. That of course required a bit of shopping and adding to it all, but it was great fun and it turned out fantastic.

We also hit the outlets and got some terrific Memorial Day deals, like $45 pants from The Gap for $7! And jeans from Aeropostale for $4! That's right. Serious deals were found. Got to love the outlets!

It was a great visit, and wish we could all get together more often.


David helping Grandpa cook

















Fun with painter's tape





















































Evie and Grandma

















Lily and Grandpa










Group sit-ups!

2 comments:

The Eccles said...

I love that grandma is handcuffing the kids! (I hope to be a fun grandma) There is nothing better than having time with grandparents...some of my favorite childhood memories.

Laura said...

Looks like you had great fun with grandma and grandpa! Those are always such fun visits! Your kids look like they are having a blast -- and your parents do too! I love that your dad re-did all the artwork -- that is so different from my dad -- and I think it's awesome!!!