Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woodlake Swim Club

Grandma Jane's mom swam there when she was a kid. Jane swam there when she was a kid. Ez swam there when he was a kid. And now my kids are swimming there too.

Jane got a memebership to the Woodlake Swim Club in Sacramento this year and has really enjoyed taking the kids there whenever they have visited her. The entire family went for a swim on July 11th. We brought lunch and barbecued hot dogs. The kids swam and jumped and played in the pool. Dad and the kids played some ping pong. We finished off the visit with some ice cream from the snack bar. It was a fun day.

David

Evie

Joe

Alexis
Joe and Evie

David and Ez

Alexis

Lily

Evie

2 comments:

Laura said...

What fun! Looks like it wasn't very crowded either -- that makes it the best! I'm so sorry we didn't see you when we were in Vacaville last week -- it was such a fast trip -- I always feel so guilty when we don't see you! I miss you! Hope to catch you next time...

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe how big Evie is! Looks like your family's having a great summer! I miss you! You're so awesome with your blog. I haven't been on for awhile and I'm catching up!