Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh, the drama!

It seems to happen more often than not--when I get ready to snap a few pictures of the kids, something "tragic" occurs.

Our latest incident was the first Sunday in December. The kids were all looking lovely for church, and the girls were in their new holiday outfits, so I wanted to capture the moment. No one could figure out where to stand. In the process of regrouping and scooting, Lily got her foot stepped on!

SO, my kids looked cute for their photo, only Lily's injury prevented her cute little smile from showing up.

Laughing at silly Dad

Doing our best to all smile!

1 comments:

The Eccles said...

Keri, I am SO proud of you! Look at you...Mrs. Blogger! (I still want to take your pics...just let me know!) Love the train...you are right...you have to buy the "good" candy! We did the same thing with our houses.