Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A crafty moment

I learned a great trick. You can take an old t-shirt and refashion it into a cute toddler skirt. I think that it is such a clever idea! It works great in our house since there are plenty of hand me downs I could refashion for Evie to wear now instead of four or more years down the road! I have only done one so far, and it isn't as cute as it could be...but it was quick and easy and a nice first effort to see how I like them.

Evie thinks it is pretty cool. especially because it has pink in it. She sported it the other day, of course wearing as much pink along with it that she could find. Yes, she is dressing herself still!

The shirt

The new skirt

1 comments:

Nicole Moss said...

That's genius, Keri! It's so cute, too. I love the idea of making over old clothes into something new and cute.