Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let's Go, G.N.O.!


Alexis, Lily and I got to have a very special G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out) last night. Okay. So it wasn't really a night time event. Alexis actually left school an hour early, but it was still a girl's thing!

Sporting their new Hannah tees, we went to see the Hannah Montana 3D movie! The movie was so much fun. We loved every minute. My only disappointment? I kind of wished that there was an announcement at the beginning encouraging the girls to all get up and dance and sing along--isn't it supposed to be a concert-like thing?? It would have been fun as a mom to watch it. There were a number of times when Lily simply couldn't contain herself and she would be dancing or bouncing in her chair. A few time she cautiously got up and started dancing. It was a treat for me to see the girls enjoy it so much, and it was the perfect kind of concert experience for me at this point!

0 comments: