Thursday, March 20, 2008

For David

David has been watching me blog and put up photos about the kids and I keep telling him that if he wants a turn as my focus, he needs to give me something to blog about!


We were at my parent's house for Christmas and David had a fantastic time building with Uncle Scott's K'nex collection. He was even more glad when he got his own set under the tree! He has had fun building with them, but kind of set them aside once he got home and back into school and playing outside.

I guess David was ready to be the center of a blog because the other night he found this little race car he had made and had me take his photo. He keeps reminding me to put it up! I am also including a photo of the ferris wheel he made at Christmas that he was rather proud of. He is working on a merry-go-round still, but it is a bit overwhelming and makes your fingers sore. We will definitely post that one when it is done!
And yes, I know he needs a haircut!

0 comments: