Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lily!

Today is my little Lily's 5th birthday! Lily Elizabeth was born in Sacramento, CA at 1:32 p.m., weighing 7 lb. 3 oz. and was 19 inches long. She has grown so much since then! I am so thankful she is mine!

5 things I love about Lily on her 5th birthday:
1. She is in love with make up, nail polish, and jewelry (and has been this way since she was about 1)!
2. She loves music and dancing.
3. Lily loves all animals and truly believes any ladybug we catch would make a perfect pet and should stay with us forever.
4. She is a great sister, especially to Evelyn. She will play with her and tell her stories. They already have a great little bond.
5. Lily LOVES M&M's. When she was littler, you could get her to do just about anything for a handful of her favorite candies.

Lily is excited to celebrate with a few friends tonight, but really looks forward to her Ladybug Garden Party next Saturday!

A glimpse of Lily as she has celebrated her birthdays...

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe she is five that means my Lizzie is almost five. I think they grow up faster and faster. But I guess it goes with our love that grows with them.