Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My favorite book


It was my turn to host Book Club today. We read one of my favorite books of all time, These is My Words, by Nancy E. Turner. It has ended up being the first in a series of 3 (so far).

Sarah Prine is pretty much the rockin'-est (I know it's not a word)heroine in any story I have read. This is a woman of fierce strength and love and desire to protect all that is important to her. She goes to great lengths to do everything for her family. Want to know the neatest thing? You can email the author and have her set up a phone interview for your book club! Of course there are too many kids at ours to make that possible. I did decide to write her and ask a few questions. Guess what?! She actually wrote me back the next day! Perhaps it was some friend helping her out in that department, but for an author to actually take that kind of time for fans, I am totally impressed.

Nancy Turner's other books


(not part of the series, but I still liked it)

0 comments: