Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Three years ago, our family grew--Joseph Robert Beauchamp was born! We had a fun day for him today--we went to church and then came home, where Joe was quite ready to open gifts! Then we ate a yummy spaghetti and meatballs dinner and cupcakes for dessert. An easy day, but perfect for our Joe!

For mom it seemed almost a bit surreal that we were celebrating Joe turning 3. He is so tall and has seemed 3 for so long, that to me it nearly felt like a celebration for a birthday that had already come and gone!

Three things I love about Joe on his 3rd Birthday!
1. He has more energy than I know how to deal with in one little boy, but it is a good, fun energy that makes all laugh and smile (most of the time)!

2. Joe has cool hair. When he was a newborn, he had a perfect little swirl right on his forehead and I knew he was destined for curls. He has the hair I was hoping one of my girls would get, but at least I have one little one with great curls!

3. Joe loves his mommy--he is still a BIG mama's boy. And what mom wouldn't love that?!

Here is Joe as he has celebrated each year of his life. We love you, Joe!

1 comments:

Marla said...

Happy Birthday Joe! I can't believe it has been three years since we've seen you. Joe was not very old then! And now you have cute little evie!