Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun for Evie and Joe

All my kids love the water, except for Joe. He would rather sit on the edge and just dangle his feet in than have to get into the pool. We can't even get him comfortable if we hold him in the water! So, when we are out in the back and the kids are swimming, Joe is just sitting there enjoying the pool vicariously through the other kids! Evie, on the other hand, really loves the water, but I don't get into the pool that much, so she is stuck hanging on the side lines with mom.

The other day I realized that if we bought one of those little plastic wading pools, Evie and Joe would get to swim and play and have much more fun outside! Perhaps Joe might even get more comfortable with the whole pool idea. I came home with a pool today and we filled it up, Joe jumped right in and had the greatest time! Evie was napping at the time, but she sure loves it now! A great $12 investment, I'd say!


Much better already!


Hey mom! I think you forgot that swim diaper thing, remember?!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great idea! I'm glad they both like the little pool! I love the pics! I didn't know that Joe didn't like the big pool! Hope to see you soon so we can say goodbye! :(

The Eccles said...

It's okay Joe, I was the same at that age.

Becky said...

Keri-
I just saw your name on Lisa's blog and had to see your cute blog! Your family has grown since you moved! Wow! I have a blog as well and if you send me your email I'll send you an invite. Take care! Tell Ez hi for Brian and I.
--Becky
bthompson@surewest.net