Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wiped Out

David got to go stay at his friend Nathan's house yesterday, and we met up at church this morning. When I asked him if he had fun, of course he said yes. When I asked him what time they went to bed, he of course had no idea--which means he must have stayed up late! I knew he was going to be tired and need to head to bed early tonight.

Ez works long, crazy hours sometimes and often doesn't get the amount of sleep he needs. He worked last night and was able to sleep about 4 hours before having to get up for church, so he was obviously wiped out as well!

After dinner (probably around 6:20) we sat down to watch a Living Scriptures video as a family. About 15 minutes into the video, I looked over to find this...



p.s. Ez is probably going to kill me and will want me to take this off, but we will see! He doesn't know how to take it off on his own, and I kind of like it here!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Totally LOVE the picture! I'll have to show Gavin! He gets so tired after those really long shifts too! Oh - I talked to Jen yesterday! Such exciting news!!! We could throw her a baby shower! :)