Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dress Up

I've been trying hard lately to get rid of things we just aren't using or don't need. I was going through all the kids toys a few weeks ago and got to the dress up clothes. Lily used to play dress up ALL the time, but that was a while ago so no one has realy paid any attention to the clothes in quite some time.

I found a number of outfits that were far too small for Lily and in poor enough shape to not save for Evie. As I was separating clothes into save and trash piles, of course Lily and Joe walked in and got rather interested.

They had a fun time going through and helping me decide what was really worth saving. Lily was wanting to save a few of the smaller things for Evie, swearing that Evie would love to wear them. I didn't believe her and was quite surprised when Evie got dressed up and kept it on for quite a while! It was great fun for them, and now that the box is emptier and cleaner, perhaps it will start getting used a bit more often!

Lily and Evelyn

Joe the Pirate (note the "hook" finger)

0 comments: