Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mmm...Smoothies

Smoothies aren't ever very popular in our house in the winter time, perhaps because it is already chilly, or maybe it's just more of a Spring/Summer kind of food item. No matter what the reason, since winter is nearly over, the kids have been starting to request smoothies.

While at Costco today, we bought our favorite bag of mixed frozen berries and now we are in business! Upon getting home, I made smoothies for Joe and Evie. Then for Lily when she came home from school, and one more for David a few hours later. Alexis is not a fan of smoothies, she prefers her fruit not blended.

Everyone enjoyed the smoothies immensely, especially little miss Evelyn! Oh yeah, and I love my friend the Magic Bullet for making it so simple to make the smoothies to begin with!


The cup almost looks bigger than Evelyn's face!


Yummy!

1 comments:

The Eccles said...

My smoothie maker just broke...Arrg! (I guess I can use my blender) Anyway, looks yummy!