Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sneaky Leprechaun

When we got home from picking up the kids from school, we found this on out table!


The leprechaun must have known our family well because he didn't leave us pots of "gold" candies, which the Beauchamp children tend to not really like--Rolos, mini Reese's cups, little chocolate easter eggs. He was smart and gave us Andes mints and Hershey's kisses. I suppose we got pots of "silver" instead!

The kids had fun with it and only David came up to me after and said, "now really mom, how did you do it? How did you get that on the table while you were picking us up?" David is a must know kind of kid. He doesn't believe in any of the little fun holiday characters. He promised to keep my secret of how I managed it, however. The rest of the kids simply enjoyed the magic of it all.

1 comments:

Annie said...

I really like this idea. We didn't do anything but wear green and pinch Dad because he wasn't.