Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Diaper Duty

Evie loves her babies. She really, truly does. She typically has one with her at all times. I found her in the kitchen not too long ago taking very good care of one of them!

In truth, Evie spent about ten minutes trying to get this diaper to work for her. We finally stepped in and gave her a hand.









**As a side note--Evie does not always walk around slimy and grimy looking, like many of her pictures might suggest. She just happens to get into lots of things without mom and dad becoming aware of it until later on!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hmmmm... I think I'll have to give Sydney a diaper for her baby! Just to give her something to fiddle with for a while! :) Evie is SO cute...

Laura said...

Hmmmm... I think I'll have to give Sydney a diaper for her baby! Just to give her something to fiddle with for a while! :) Evie is SO cute...

The Eccles said...

Yea Keri! I am enjoying seeing what you did this summer! Let me know if you want to do something!

~Stappsters~ said...

I love it!!!